The CAPS’ Flight Attendant/Cabin Attendant In-flight Service Program trains industry professionals in all aspects of inflight service for both domestic and international flights. Our comprehensive program, taught by the very best, is geared to educate the beginner as well as the seasoned professional. In our one-day training program we provide a full spectrum of the services that flight attendants, cabin attendants, flight techs, mechanics, and other personnel will need in order to maximize the safety and comfort of their VIP passengers.
Who Should Attend?
Inclusive one-day course includes:
PRE-FLIGHT, DEPARTURE, AND ARRIVAL DUTIES
- Coordinating with Pilots and Ground Crew
- Preparing the Aircraft Cabin & Galley before Departure
- Etiquette & Greeting your Passengers / Crew
CATERING DUTIES AND TECHNIQUES
- Reading a Trip Sheet / Menu Planning
- Placing an Order including Special Diets
- Menu Themes i.e., Holidays and Birthdays
- Aircraft Galley Inventory
- Shopping for your Trip
- Storing Catering for Safety and Freshness
IN FLIGHT MEAL SERVICE ORGANIZATION / TECHNIQUES
- Table Settings
- Beverage / Wine Service
- Meal Plating and Garnishes
- Galley / Oven Safety
- Preparing the Cabin for International Travel
- Customs Forms and Passenger Checklist
- Checklists will be made available
- Catered lunch
- Optional one-on-one training/mentoring available
The cost for this excellent seminar is $695.
Cancellation & No-Show Policy
Please call CAPS Aviation 818-997-0512 or email email@example.com if you need to reschedule in order to prevent any cancellation fees.
If you would like to register for multiple classes, or multiple attendees, please contact us.
After submitting your form, registration can be paid for via the PayPal link below.
© 2020 CAPS Aviation, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
FAA REPAIR STATION OOCR964K / EASA 145.6318