The CAPS’ Flight Attendant/Cabin Attendant In-flight Service Program trains industry professionals in all aspects of inflight service for both domestic and international flights. Our comprehensive program, taught by the very best, is geared to educate the beginner as well as the seasoned professional. In our one-day training program we provide a full spectrum of the services that flight attendants, cabin attendants, flight techs, mechanics, and other personnel will need in order to maximize the safety and comfort of their VIP passengers.
Who Should Attend?
Inclusive one-day course includes:
PRE-FLIGHT, DEPARTURE, AND ARRIVAL DUTIES
- Coordinating with Pilots and Ground Crew
- Preparing the Aircraft Cabin & Galley before Departure
- Etiquette & Greeting your Passengers / Crew
CATERING DUTIES AND TECHNIQUES
- Reading a Trip Sheet / Menu Planning
- Placing an Order including Special Diets
- Menu Themes i.e., Holidays and Birthdays
- Aircraft Galley Inventory
- Shopping for your Trip
- Storing Catering for Safety and Freshness
IN FLIGHT MEAL SERVICE ORGANIZATION / TECHNIQUES
- Table Settings
- Beverage / Wine Service
- Meal Plating and Garnishes
- Galley / Oven Safety
- Preparing the Cabin for International Travel
- Customs Forms and Passenger Checklist
- Checklists will be made available
- Catered lunch
- Optional one-on-one training/mentoring available
The cost for this excellent seminar is $695.
If you would like to arrange for training the week of Thanksgiving (November 19-23), please contact us directly at (818) 997-0512.
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|November 15, 2018||7:30 AM||4:30 PM|
|November 29, 2018||7:30 AM||4:30 PM|
|December 06, 2018||7:30 AM||4:30 PM|
|December 13, 2018||7:30 AM||4:30 PM|
|December 20, 2018||7:30 AM||4:30 PM|
|December 27, 2018||7:30 AM||4:30 PM|
If you would like to register for multiple classes, or multiple attendees, please contact us.
After submitting your form, registration can be paid for via the PayPal link below.
© 2018 CAPS Aviation, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
FAA REPAIR STATION OOCR964K / EASA 145.6318