The CAPS’ Flight Attendant/Cabin Attendant In-flight Service Program trains industry professionals in all aspects of inflight service for both domestic and international flights. Our comprehensive program, taught by the very best, is geared to educate the beginner as well as the seasoned professional. In our one-day training program we provide a full spectrum of the services that flight attendants, cabin attendants, flight techs, mechanics, and other personnel will need in order to maximize the safety and comfort of their VIP passengers.
Who Should Attend?
- Those interested in becoming involved in corporate and charter aircraft services dealing directly with passengers.
- Commercial 121 flight attendants interested in transitioning to 135 and 91 corporate crew members.
- Mechanics and crew members who must participate as crew members on corporate flights.
Inclusive one-day course includes:
PRE-FLIGHT, DEPARTURE, AND ARRIVAL DUTIES
- Coordinating with Pilots and Ground Crew
- Preparing the Aircraft Cabin & Galley before Departure
- Etiquette & Greeting your Passengers / Crew
CATERING DUTIES AND TECHNIQUES
- Reading a Trip Sheet / Menu Planning
- Placing an Order including Special Diets
- Menu Themes i.e., Holidays and Birthdays
- Aircraft Galley Inventory
- Shopping for your Trip
- Storing Catering for Safety and Freshness
IN FLIGHT MEAL SERVICE ORGANIZATION / TECHNIQUES
- Table Settings
- Beverage / Wine Service
- Meal Plating and Garnishes
- Galley / Oven Safety
- Preparing the Cabin for International Travel
- Customs Forms and Passenger Checklist
- Checklists will be made available
- Catered lunch
- Optional one-on-one training/mentoring available
The cost for this excellent seminar is $695.
Cancellation & No-Show Policy
- Contract/ credit card customers must submit payment at least 72 hours before the class.
- Students may reschedule or cancel reservations, without penalty, only if notice is given at least 24 hours before the scheduled training.
- Students who reschedule by 12:00pm the day prior to class may apply 50% of the class cost to future a class date.
- Students who reschedule cancel after 12:00pm the day prior to the class and no call/no shows will not receive a refund.
Please call CAPS Aviation 818-997-0512 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to reschedule in order to prevent any cancellation fees.
COVID-19 & Cancellation Policy
- Students who are experiencing the following symptoms will not be permitted to take the course (Fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fatigue, sneezing, etc. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/COVID19-symptoms.pdf).
- Due to current regulations, students will not be required to wear masks however they are strongly encouraged.
- If students need any reasonable accommodations, it is their responsibility to inform CAPS Aviation seven (7) business days prior to the course.
Cabin Services – Training Course Registration
$695.00 Per Person