CAPS Aviation prides itself on delivering the highest quality training possible, designed to meet the needs and requirements of pilots and aircrews in both corporate and general aviation. We work hard to continually improve each course to keep it relevant, up-to- date, fast-paced and interesting to all students, whether it be initial or recurrent attendance. All CAPS training courses are competitively priced and presented with as much interactive, hands-on training as possible. Above all, we guarantee you will find CAPS to be the best value for your training dollar, anywhere.
COVID-19 & Cancellation Policy
- Students who are experiencing the following symptoms will not be permitted to take the course (Fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fatigue, sneezing, etc. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/COVID19-symptoms.pdf).
- All students will be required to have their temperature checked before entering the facility. If temperature is over 99.5 degrees, students will not be allowed access to the facility. If temperature restricts you from taking the course you may reschedule.
- Students must wear a mask covering the nose and mouth throughout the entirety of the course. Masks may be removed while eating and drinking.
- Social distancing of 6 feet or more will be required.
- Students who refuse to have their temperature checked and/or refuse to comply with these guidelines will not be permitted to take the course.
- If students need any reasonable accommodations, it is their responsibility to inform CAPS Aviation seven (7) business days prior to the course.
7641 Densmore Ave
Van Nuys, CA 91406-2043
FAA REPAIR STATION OOCR964K / EASA 145.6318